Many laws and regulations have been introduced to give industry greater responsibility in the handling of chemicals. The objective is to protect human health and the environment. Not only do we comply in full with all international, national and regional laws plus our internal product stewardship standards, we can also help you to do so.
Help from Linde
We offer general advice plus country-specific resources such as dedicated training sessions, audits and assessments to help you comply with the regulations that apply to your line of business. These could include:
- Product registration (e.g. REACH in the EU)
- Classification and labelling (e.g. ADR, DOT, IMDG, IATA and the new GHS)
- Packaging and transportation guidelines (e.g. ADR, DOT, IMDG, IATA)
- Storage guidelines (usually defined at local level)
- Product reporting in the form of safety data sheets (SDS) and Tremcards (e.g. REACH and GHS)*
- Disposal guidelines (e.g. greenhouse and ozone-depletion regulations).